info

Friday, October 15, 2010

VARIOUS - My Favorite Robot Records: Best Of Year One (My Favorite Robot) 192kb / s mp3, 320kb / s mp3, wav

VARIOUS - My Favorite Robot Records: Best Of Year One (My Favorite Robot) 192kb/s mp3, 320kb/s mp3, wav

Title: My Favorite Robot Records: Best Of Year One
Artist: VARIOUS
Label: My Favorite Robot
Format: 192kb/s mp3, 320kb/s mp3, wav

Track listing:
- Positive Light (Mateo Murphy remix)
- While My Guitar Gently Creeps (Jordan Dare remix)
- Something Special (James Teej Especiale remix)
- Minutes From Madness (Nitin's Dry Rub dub)
- Modest Goddess (Jonny White remix)
- Mexican Sunset (In A Bad Way) (Carlo Lio remix)
- Ziraffe (original mix)
- Wasted Time (James Teej remix)
- Polyphonic Heartbreak (Minimal Ujesu mix)
- Ask Around (original mix)
- Jump Up In The Air (My Favorite Robot remix)
- Space Oddity (My Favorite Robot remix)
- Scar (James Teej Cluster F*%& remix)



Upcoming Drum and Bass events:
+160

No comments:

Post a Comment